Accepted Yubico's Application

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • All items/ranks in the store are now 20% off for a limited time!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2019
itle your thread as: [insert Username]'s Application

1. What is your in-game username? Yubico
  2. What is your age? 18
  3. Timezone? EST NA
  4. How long have you played on ReaperP,vP?
    1. Time from when you started to play (3 weeks)
    2. /pt time in-game (1 day, 8 hours, 37 minutes, 55 seconds)
  5. How much time can you dedicate to the server everyday? 5 hours.+
  6. In what ways have you helped others on the server? With Questions about custom plugins , (from the knowledge I know)
  7. How would you improve the server? I am experience in Customer service as I used to work with a hosting company so player service is a must in a successful server.
  8. Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server? Yes SwagCraft Head-Admin , OPNation 1.0 - Moderator. I've ran servers before.
    1. Are you staff on any other server? (Y/N) If so, which servers and how will this affect the time you can dedicate to the server everyday? No
  9. Why should we choose you over everybody else? I'm outgoing and I have knowledge on a lot of different things when it comes to in game. I currently play the server because it's very unique and different than every other factions server. I think I'd be a good fit in the staff team because I'm planning on being with the server for a very long time as I've been notified of updates coming to the community and it's just really balanced and everyone can get along with each other in the staff team and that's something that I do like. Since I have been playing on ReaperPvP for 3 weeks I understand how the custom plugins work and leveling system. Currently level 17 grinding to 25 before the map reset. I plan on playing the next map as we are in the race for Faction Top. I can still manage chat both maturely and professionally while playing on the server. Another perk is I can be on during the weekdays rather than weekends as most staff members so you have moderation during the week rather than the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.